Coronatini # 2- Elderberry Lavender Martini
Updated: Apr 16, 2020
Drinking responsibly is the name of the game. Now that #StayHome is a reality, I've been trying t
o remain creative with my immunity boosters. Luckily, I have plenty of lavender simple syrup to help with my mood and anxiety. I browse the fridge and BOOM the perfect addition, Elderberry syrup! I use JK Made, a local company ran by two amazing girl bosses! Hit that link for all the benefits of elderberry syrup and where to find it.
I think we are all a little restless at this point so pour up a drink!
Try my relaxing, refreshing immune booster!.
1 oz Tito’s Vodka
1 oz lavender simple syrup
1 oz Elderberry syrup
Seltzer Water (flavored is preferred)
Slice of lemon for garnish
Lavender Simple Syrup:
Check out Coronatini #1 for the recipe.
Now the yum begins!
1. Combine Tito’s, simple syrup & elderberry syrup in cocktail shaker. Add 1 cup ice.
2. Shake vigorously.
1. Trace rim of martini glass with lemon peel.
2. Roll/dip rim in granulated sugar.
3. Strain chilled drink into the glass.
4. Top off with seltzer water.
5. Garnish with lemon peel.