Coronatini # 3- Halotini
Updated: Apr 16, 2020
Since the boys are home, so are the snacks! Trying to maintain a balance of foods, the little snack oranges are a staple in this house. Of course we'll have fruit snacks *wheels turning* & Goldfish, but we absolutely can't do without.
Halos were made for Moms!
1 oz Tito’s Vodka
1 oz citrus simple syrup
1 whole squeezed Halo
Seltzer Water (flavored is preferred)
Orange Zest & sugar for garnish
Essential Oil Infused Simple Syrup:
Check out Coronatini #1 for the recipe just substitute the lavender with citrus essential oil. .
Now the yum begins!
1. Pour 3 tbsp of granulated sugar onto plate.
2. Zest half the clementine over plate of sugar. Set aside.
2. Roll, and squeeze 1 whole clementine. Reserve juice.
2. Combine 1 oz Tito’s, juice and 1 oz of simple syrup in cocktail shaker. Add 1 cup ice.
3. Shake vigorously.
1. Trace rim of martini glass with peel.
2. Roll/dip rim in granulated sugar zest mixture.
3. Strain chilled drink into the glass.
4. Top off with seltzer water.
5. Garnish with lemon peel.